Back-Up Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to become a Moderator or Admin!!!

Go down

I want to become a Moderator or Admin!!! Empty I want to become a Moderator or Admin!!!

Post by DeTerry Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:18 pm

username: DeAnna on Yoville...DeTerry on this site!
Background History: I'm 22, graduated from high school and am taking online courses right now so I'm home all day with my 6 month old! I have always been very dedicated and hard working!
Years of playing on Yoville: Not too long but I've come very far in a short period Smile and absolutely love this game and play everyday, all day!! I've worked my way up to where I am now and plan to continue working everyday! I'm addicted to this game and would love to become a part of the inner workings!
Other: I would love to become a moderator! I see people being scammed and inappropriate things happen non stop and I would love to be able to help as much as I can and to make this game even better then it already is! I am definitely a people person and have met a lot of people on yoville. I love to host pageants and elimination games and do so many things on yoville. I really think I could be an excellent asset to your team. Please and thank you. Smile

DeTerry

Back to top Go down