Back-Up Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to be and Administrator

Go down

I want to be and Administrator Empty I want to be and Administrator

Post by mikieb13 Sun May 15, 2011 3:25 pm

username:mikieb13
Background History: I am a younger female but i love yoville. I have been a rodeo princess and it was fun i always am enjoying life and hanging with my friends. I am very mature for a 15 year old girl i have a lot of accounts on facebook but my main one is Nancy Barber but my real name is mikie and i am 15 Smile it may say college but nope:) I have been hacked and scammed its all been the same person and i want hacking stopped so if i find someone who hacks i will do what i can to stop them. I am on every day i am not rude i respect in everyway and
I wouldnt abuse the power of being an administrator so i am hoping that this is the correct info that u needed plz contact me @ mikieb13@gmail.com
Years of playing on Yoville: since 08 and 09 on my 2 main account
Other: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOVILLE MY DAD SAYS IM ADDITCTED Smile I hope u accept like i said i wont abuse the power i will do my best i am very loyal plz let me be on Smile

thank you thank you thanks you for having applications
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cat cat

mikieb13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum