Back-Up Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please aply me for admin

Go down

Please aply me for admin Empty Please aply me for admin

Post by jimmyangelramirez Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:40 pm

username:jimmyangelramirez
Background History:I'm 29 born February 20th and I want to be a admin to help people who have been scammed or are going to be scammed and to tell new people what they have to do like how to earn money how to get experience the rules of the game and how they make friends I mainly want to get people to like this game and have fun that gives yoville more likes on facebook I just want to do what a administrator does best.
Years of playing on Yoville: 3 years I have been playing yoville I played it ever since it first came out I really enjoyed the game I like yoville because you can do lots of other cool things than any other game not made by Zynga.
Other:On yoville I have experienced lots of scammers and hackers ive seen them do what they do before its very sad I want to be an admin to stop yoville being a bad game I want to make it fair for others so Zynga can get more popular I have to be a great admin for this game.

jimmyangelramirez

Back to top Go down