Back-Up Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would love to have a chance to become an Moderator on Yoville

Go down

I would love to have a chance to become an Moderator on Yoville  Empty I would love to have a chance to become an Moderator on Yoville

Post by andiefame Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:37 am

username: Andiefame
Background History: I am 18, currently graduated from college, i have a part time job, however i spend alot of my freetime on the computer, usually on yoville or facebook. I am hardworking, organized, i have communication skills, im really good with computers, i am a good listener, and im very friendly.
Years of playing on Yoville: I've been playing yoville for about two years, i have had various accounts, due to people hacking me. One thing i want to do is to put the level of hacking down.

Other: I think i would be a very good person to have on your team, i love yoville, its very addicting. Im always up to date with the new things on yoville,and im a people person. I would love a chance to keep yovillle safe and fun. I hope you would consider me to be on your team.
Thanks, Andrea.

andiefame

Back to top Go down