Back-Up Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administrator Forum Appilcation

Go down

Administrator Forum Appilcation Empty Administrator Forum Appilcation

Post by Arianna_03 Thu May 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Username:ARIanna
Background History: I’m 16 years old and I have been playing Yoville for about 2 and a 1/2 years(On Kids Server) I would say. I don’t like scammer's or hacker's because I have had friends who have been hacked or scammed. I try my best to help Yoville by reporting hacker's/scammer's even though most don't get banned because by the time we report them or send an Email to Zynga they are long gone. If I were to become an Administrator for Yoville I would make sure scammers and hackers we banned for legit reasons not just ban any random person. I’m a really nice and friendly person I like helping new players and old players from giving advice to showing them were they can purchase a Whiteboard and other things. I want to help make Yoville a better and safer game for both new comers and regular players. I want to help make Yoville great again like before the scammer's and hacker's. I have never hacked or scammed anyone during my 2 and 1/2 years of playing Yoville. Recently 4 of my friend have been hacked and 1 has been scammed if I am allowed the privilege of become an Admin I would bring those numbers down to 0 hacked and 0 scammed because I would be helping you be safer and better.
Years of playing on Yoville: 2 and a 1/2Years
Other: I play Yoville a lot, when not with the friends or doing other things, I think with my years of playing Yoville, my knowledge of the Yoville Game and my age being young but not too young and not to old I would be a great help to fellow Yoville Administrator’s. Now a days were hacker's and scammer's are common and mostly teens, my knowledge and personal expericance of being a current teenager would greatly help out Yoville crack down on hacker's/scammer's. Even though only 16 years old I can make wise decisions when needed.

Arianna_03

Back to top Go down